Are you one of the 50% of Australians that doesn’t have a Will?
Too many times people pass away without a Will in place, which leaves their loved ones to sort things out in their time of grieving.
Here at Wakefield Partners we can help you navigate your way through getting a Will in place to distribute your assets to your chosen beneficiaries. We can also implement our Estate Administration service to help you with the paperwork, provide timely advice, and reduce stress at a difficult time.
Finalising an estate can involve a mountain of paperwork and ‘things to do’. We can provide practical advice and assistance to speed up the process.
The services we can help you with are;
- Refer you to a solicitor to organize your Will and Power of Attorney legal documents.
- Prepare a schedule of investments and recommendations.
- Prepare documentation to claim insurance or super payouts.
- Provide investment counselling to beneficiaries.
- Arrange a transfer or sale of shares as requires.
If you find yourself in this situation and need some assistance contact us and we will be more than happy to help you.